Tony nominee Jonathan Groff has never been shy about showing off some skin for the sake of art. For real, thanks to Spring Awakening, his adorable bubble butt is permanently etched into our memories. And did you see his hot and heavy sex scene in the second season of Starz’ Boss? Whew! But anyway, Groff is once again stripping down and doing the dirty on HBO’s Looking and, according to E! Online, we’re not going to want to miss it. Groff also said that the series’ female director of photography, Reed Morano, was dazzled by his sex scene-shooting prowess. “We were in bed and there she was in bed capturing what was happening,” he revealed. “She said, ‘This is the hottest sex scene I’ve ever experienced shooting.'” So, is Groff going to be showing us his O-face? Of course! And he said it took “years of practice.” Jonathan, you playful dog, you! Pardon our blushing. Jonathan Groff View Comments Star Files In the show’s next episode, titled “Looking for the Future” and airing February 16, Groff’s Patrick and Raúl Castillo’s Richie have a racy bedroom romp. “We’re both very comfortable with our bodies, very comfortable with each other and we were very comfortable being naked together from the beginning,” Groff told E!. “That builds a lot of trust. We built a lot of trust between us so you could really go there and we totally went there in that scene.”
Recipients of funds and training under the government’s preemployment card may not be able to practice the skills they learn through the program because the labor market has not recovered, experts say.Tadjudin Nur Effendi, an expert on labor issues from Gajdah Mada University in Yogyakarta, said the ongoing transition toward the so-called new normal, with regional administrations easing coronavirus restrictions, had yet to create new jobs.“I do not think that [people getting back their job] has taken place, because demand in the labor market is still low,” Tadjudin told The Jakarta Post in a phone interview on Tuesday. Luhur Bima, a researcher at SMERU Research Institute, said firms were most likely to employ people they previously furloughed.“Employers will be very cautious in restarting their business activity, so demand for labor amid the transition may not increase significantly,” Bima told the Post.With a budget of Rp 20 trillion (US$1.4 billion), the government introduced the preemployment card in mid-April to help 5.6 million people whose job or small businesses were hit by the pandemic. The government estimates that 3 to 5.2 million people may lose their jobs because of the severe economic impact of the pandemic.People affected by the pandemic are mostly young and educated, in line with the survey’s finding that 88 percent of the respondents were below 35 years of age and 59 percent were senior high school or vocational school graduates.The unemployment rate was highest among people aged 15 to 24 years, which stood at 16.28 percent in February, an increase of around 1 percentage points from a year earlier.Deni Purbasari, the executive director of the preemployment card program, maintained that the program was “not misdirected”, despite criticisms of its relevance to train the workforce at a time when employers are not hiring.“If they are unemployed, young and educated, they are obviously a wasted resource,” Denni said in a virtual briefing on Monday. “We have to make sure that this jobless generation is learning something while the job market plunges.”The survey found that 3,185 of the respondents, an overwhelming majority, hoped they would get new skills from the program, which partners with eight online learning platforms, including e-commerce giant Tokopedia.The most popular training courses in the program are languages, entrepreneurship skills, digital marketing, makeup, coffee brewing and information technology, said Panji of the program’s management team.The government offers Rp 600,000 in monthly aid as an incentive to encourage people to take the training, but those funds will only be disbursed once the recipient completes a course. Recipients are free to choose how to spend the money.In the survey, 4,105 respondents said they would use the aid to make ends meet, clearly in line with the backdrop of losing income.The second-most stated use of the aid was as capital to start a business, followed by funds to find a new job and for savings. Only 611 respondents told the survey they would use it to pay back debt.Panji said Monday that the survey did not evaluate the impact of the preemployment card on job placement rates of the recipients, because “that would require a more rigorous analysis”.“We have to see the preemployment card in the pandemic context with a semi-social assistance mission,” Panji said at the same briefing. “One of the achievements is disbursing the assistance and the feedback from recipients.”As few as 7.7 percent of the respondents considered the training ineffective, some of them arguing that the absence of in-person learning compromised the effectiveness.Despite the transition period, Panji said his office had not decided when to start conducting in-person training. The comments come as around 400,000 people or 60 percent of preemployment card recipients have completed their first training, according to Panji Ruky, the director of communication, partnership and ecosystem development for the preemployment card program.With many nonessential businesses shutting factories, the coronavirus restrictions have forced more than 1.7 million people out of work as of May 1, according to data from the Manpower Ministry. More than half of them were formal-sector workers furloughed by their employers.In line with the ministry’s report, a survey on the program’s eligible recipients by the National Team for Accelerating Poverty Alleviation (TNP2K) found that 80.8 percent of the respondents were unemployed in May.In January, only 37.6 percent of them told the survey they were unemployed, which suggests that they lost their jobs due to the pandemic. Topics :
The No. 1 Wisconsin women’s hockey team is returning to Madison after a commanding sweep over Minnesota-Duluth last weekend.Friday’s victory ended in yet another 3-0 shutout, which has almost become the norm for this year’s Badger defense. But the result of Sunday’s 4-2 win seemed to remind the Badgers that they are not invincible, head coach Mark Johnson said.“After a weekend off, I thought that the team came out with some good energy,” Johnson said.Johnson was still pleased with his team’s performance, and praised the play of junior rover Jenny Ryan, even labeling her as the team’s “number one star” from last weekend. Ryan was a true catalyst for the offense, having an assist in all three of Wisconsin’s goals in Friday’s game.A goal by Minnesota-Duluth in the third and final period of Saturday’s game, severed junior goaltender Ann-Renée Desbiens’ personal streak of 543 minutes and 53 seconds in the net without allowing a single score.Her streak shattered the previous NCAA all-time record for this (set by a former Badger, Jessie Vetter) by nearly 100 minutes. This now serves as the record for consecutive scoreless minutes in both NCAA men’s and women’s hockey.Desbiens also focused more on what this achievement symbolized for the team’s success rather than that of her own individual triumph.“Being able to set it as a team … and get it done as a group I think is a good thing,” Desbiens said. “It just proves how well our defense has been doing pretty well so far.”When asked about how it feels to hold this kind of record, she said she isn’t wasting anytime reveling in her accomplishment. Instead, she is already looking to the next challenge at hand.“It’s also just easy to be able to move on now, I will be honest,” Desbiens said.That challenge comes in the form of a two-game series against Lindenwood at home for the Badgers this weekend.Lindenwood (3-7-2, overall, 0-4 WCHA) has been experiencing a rather disappointing season thus far, especially at the hands of some of Wisconsin’s familiar WCHA conference foes. Ohio State and Minnesota-Duluth swept Lindenwood in consecutive series to start the season.The Badgers defeated both of those opponents earlier in the season, outscoring them by a combined total of 20 goals.This weekend also marks the beginning of a six consecutive home game stint for Wisconsin. The Badgers take on Lindenwood at LaBahn Arena 2 p.m. Friday and 2 p.m. Sunday.
According to the Sun newspaper McCann faces a charge of misconduct considered to have discredited the association- the minimum ban for which is 8 weeks.The punishment comes from the players dive and feigning of injury against Monaghan last weekend in the All Ireland quarter final.Several players and journalist have take to twitter today to question severity of the proposed punishment and if he is being charged under the correct rule.
The duo combined to win two other races apart from the feature.Westerner Lady sealed victory in the Grade 3 mares’ chase by producing a fine leap at the last fence and Miss Me Now beat the field to take the honours in the Slan Abhaile Hurdle. The 2/1f – which was ridden by Ruby Walsh and trained by Willie Mullins – had five lengths to spare over second-placed Clarcam.Monksland was third and Dromnea fourth in the big race at Powerstown Park this afternoon.Overall, it was a very good day for the Mullins-Walsh partnership at Clonmel.
Meanwhile, a tropical low in the Central Gulf of Mexico could become the next tropical depression or Tropical Storm Hannah.That system will set its sights on the Texas Coast as a wind and rain event by the end of this week.As for our weather, Thursday will bring mostly cloudy skies with off and on showers and storms again.We will continue to get a break from the scorching temperatures of recent weeks, as the highs will “only” reach into the mid to upper 80s.Friday will bring a bit more sunshine as the weekend kicks in, with highs back near 90 and scattered showers and storms possible. That pattern will continue through the weekend. Forecasters say the hurricane season is now in full swing, as they track two systems in the tropics for the first time this year.Fortunately for us, we’re in the clear, for now.Tropical Storm Gonzalo, which formed early Wednesday, is now the seventh named tropical cyclone continuing to moved toward the Caribbean.It is forecast to strengthen into a hurricane as soon as Thursday.Tropical Storm #Gonzalo Advisory 5: Gonzalo Moving Westward With Little Change in Strength During The Past Several Hours. Expected to Become a Hurricane By Thursday. https://t.co/VqHn0u1vgc— National Hurricane Center (@NHC_Atlantic) July 22, 2020 As Gonzalo moves into the Caribbean during the weekend, it will likely encounter moderate to high levels of wind shear. This will weaken the storm.Courtesy: National Hurricane Center
Advertisement 8wz03iksNBA Finals | Brooklyn Vscq9z2q3Wingsuit rodeo📽Sindre Eacb1jh4( IG: @_aubreyfisher @imraino ) cmjdoWould you ever consider trying this?😱cuaCan your students do this? 🌚0ofRoller skating! Powered by Firework Dipa Karmakar is going to miss out on World Gymnastics Championships because of her long standing knee injury. This is a big blow for India in the World Gymnastics Championships. Dipa Karmakar finished at the fourth position in the Rio Olympics in vault. She was the biggest hope for India in the World Gymnastics Championships.Advertisement As Dipa will not be able to take part in this competition, three women gymnasts Pranati Nayak, Pranati Das and Aruna Budda Reddy will hold the baton of India in World Gymnastics Championships. The event is going to begin at Stuttgart on Friday. The chances of winning medals in this event are almost nil for Indian women team.Advertisement The men’s team consists of three players named Ashish Kumar, Yogeshwar Singh and Aditya Singh Rana. Amongst them, Ashish Kumar has a bronze medal under his belts in the Asian Games held in 2010.Indian team will hope that Ashish Kumar, Pranati Nayak and Aruna Budda Reddy will at least reach the final round of the event. However, it will be very tough ask to finish in the top three. Previously Dipa Karmakar once finished at the fifth position in vault 4 years back. So, the injury of Dipa is certainly going to be costly for India.Advertisement Boxing: India finish with eight medals in Thailand Open Advertisement
First post time on Sunday is at 12:30, admission gates open at 10:30 a.m. ARCADIA, Calif. (Jan. 14, 2016)–Highly regarded Uruguayan-bred Gaga A heads a field of nine older fillies and mares Sunday in Santa Anita’s $75,000 Astra Stakes at the marathon distance of 1 ½ miles on turf.A Group III winner in France three starts back, she took her U.S. debut at a mile and a half on turf this past June 7 at Santa Anita and was subsequently a close third as the 3-1 favorite in her most recent start, the Grade III, 1 3/16 miles turf Modesty Handicap at Arlington Park on July 11.Trained by Neil Drysdale in both of her stateside starts, the 7-year-old mare regains the services of Tyler Baze, who was aboard for her win on June 7, a race in which she was attentive to the pace and kicked clear late to win by 1 ¼ lengths.Owned by her breeders, Haras Phillipson, Inc., Gaga A is by two-time Santa Juan Capistrano Stakes winner T.H. Approval and is 30-5-3-6 overall, with earnings of $283,591.Ridden for the first time by Flavien Prat, Fresh Feline comes off a seventh place run in the Grade III, 1 1/8 miles turf Robert J. Frankel Stakes here on Dec. 27 and poses a pace threat to “Gaga” as she often presses the early action. Trained by John Shirreffs and owned by Lazy F Ranch, Fresh Feline is a 5-year-old mare by Kitten’s Joy who is 13-2-5-3, with earnings of $184,870.Second, beaten 3 ½ lengths in her U.S. debut going one mile on turf here Dec. 30, trainer John Sadler’s Nancy From Nairobi was squeezed at the break and would appear to have ample upside. A 5-year-old English-bred mare, Nancy From Nairobi is owned by Hronis Racing, LLC and has two wins from 18 career starts.Hronis and Sadler will also be represented by Irish-bred Princess Charm, who is Group III placed in France, has been ineffective in three stateside stakes, including Santa Anita’s Grade III, one mile turf Autumn Miss Stakes two starts back on Oct. 17. A 4-year-old filly, she has lacked any discernable punch from off the pace of late, but did win going a mile and a quarter on turf in France. She is 12-3-1-2 overall with earnings of $113,410.The complete field for Sunday’s Astra Stakes, to be run as the seventh race on a nine-race program, with jockeys and weights in post positon order: Fresh Feline, Flavien Prat, 116; Gaga A, Tyler Baze, 120; Havanna Belle, Brice Blanc, 116; More Than Less, Mike Smith, 116; Generosidade, Tiago Pereira, 118; Energia Fribby, Mario Gutierrez, 118; Princess Charm, Joe Talamo, 118; Nancy From Nairobi, Abel Lezcano, 116, and Sweet as a Rose, Drayden Van Dyke, 116.
ARCADIA, Calif. (Jan. 14, 2016)–Known to millions as an iconic figure on ESPN’s SportsCenter, Kenny Mayne will alter course and step into the role of race caller on Sunday at Santa Anita as he’ll take his unique brand of dry witted humor to the microphone prior to the track’s fifth race, which will be contested at 5 ½ furlongs.“As sports fans everywhere know, Kenny has a unique sense of humor and having grown up near the old Longacres (Racecourse) in Seattle, he’s also a lifelong horse racing fan,” said Nate Newby, Santa Anita’s Vice President, Marketing. “We think this is going to be a lot of fun and with Santa Anita auditioning announcers for the full-time job, we expect an entertaining race call.“His appearance here on Sunday will be a featured segment in the days to come on SportsCenter and there’s no-telling how Kenny is going to approach this assignment. One thing’s for sure, it’ll be memorable and he’ll likely have an easier time fitting into the announcer’s booth than Conan O’Brien did!”Prior to beginning his broadcast career on local television in Seattle, Mayne was a Junior College All American quarterback at Wenatchee Valley College in 1978 and he went on to play two years as a backup quarterback at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas prior to graduating with a degree in Broadcasting in 1982.In addition to hosting SportsCenter dating back to 1994, Mayne has appeared in various roles on ESPN, including hosting numerous live horse racing broadcasts on both ABC and ESPN. In 2011, he traveled to six countries while taping “Kenny Mayne’s Wider World of Sports,” and he’s appeared outside the ESPN umbrella in many other forums, including “The Drew Carey Show,” commercials for Progressive Auto Insurance, and the 1998 movie, “BASEketball.”
INDEPENDENT TD Thomas Pringle has become the first Dail deputy from Co Donegal to openly support abortion.The Donegal South West representative confirmed to donegaldaily.com in a brief statement that he believed “legislation on the X case should be enacted.”Three other TDs from the Technical Group have lobbied a Private Member’s Bill in the Dail, calling for the Government to legislate on the controversial X Case – a Supreme Court ruling that women should be allowed an abortion here when a mother’s life is in danger.Socialist Party TD Clare Daly, People Before Profit’s Joan Collins and Independent TD Mick Wallace will need the support of the majority of the Dail – some 81 votes on top of their own – for the Bill to be passed.“In the week when Irish women have come forward to speak publicly about how their need to leave Ireland to terminate non-viable pregnancies made a difficult experience worse, tabling this Bill is a first step to creating a legal framework for abortion in Ireland in cases where a woman’s life is at risk,” said Ms Daly. The Supreme Court made the X Case ruling 20 years ago, but it was never made part of the country’s laws.Delegates at the Labour Party national conference last weekend unanimously passed a motion to allow for abortions to be legally carried out in Ireland – on grounds wider than risk to a woman’s life or health.But the party’s TDs have been instructed to vote against the Bill.Deputy Pringle was among TDs who met four women who were forced to leave the country to have an abortion during difficult pregnancies. Jenny McDonald, Ruth Bowie, Amanda Mellet and Arlette Lyons shared their stories in a bid to highlight the plight of women who are denied the right to a termination in life-threatening circumstances. DONEGAL TD PRINGLE BACKS ABORTION BILL was last modified: April 19th, 2012 by BrendaShare this:Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)Click to print (Opens in new window)