Jonathan Groff Dishes About Filming His Rowdy Looking Sex Scene

first_imgTony nominee Jonathan Groff has never been shy about showing off some skin for the sake of art. For real, thanks to Spring Awakening, his adorable bubble butt is permanently etched into our memories. And did you see his hot and heavy sex scene in the second season of Starz’ Boss? Whew! But anyway, Groff is once again stripping down and doing the dirty on HBO’s Looking and, according to E! Online, we’re not going to want to miss it. Groff also said that the series’ female director of photography, Reed Morano, was dazzled by his sex scene-shooting prowess. “We were in bed and there she was in bed capturing what was happening,” he revealed. “She said, ‘This is the hottest sex scene I’ve ever experienced shooting.'” So, is Groff going to be showing us his O-face? Of course! And he said it took “years of practice.” Jonathan, you playful dog, you! Pardon our blushing. Jonathan Groff View Commentscenter_img Star Files In the show’s next episode, titled “Looking for the Future” and airing February 16, Groff’s Patrick and Raúl Castillo’s Richie have a racy bedroom romp. “We’re both very comfortable with our bodies, very comfortable with each other and we were very comfortable being naked together from the beginning,” Groff told E!. “That builds a lot of trust. We built a lot of trust between us so you could really go there and we totally went there in that scene.”last_img read more

Sports reopening: Minister warns against breach of COVID-19 protocols

first_imgRelatedPosts COVID-19: NCAA to revoke erring airlines licence over non-compliance FRSC to Schools: We’ll arrest, prosecute drivers who flout COVID-19 rules Sanwo-Olu: We’re committed to fulfilling promises to Lagosians The Minister of Youth and Sports Development, Sunday Dare, says all COVID-19 protocols must be fully observed as sporting activities resume across the country behind closed doors.The Minister said this in a statement by Gabriel Aduda, Permanent Secretary of the Ministry. Dare commended President Muhammadu Buhari and the Presidential Task Force on COVID-19 for reopening the National Youth Service Corps Orientation Camps for the sake of the youths in the country.The National Coordinator of the Presidential Task Force on COVID-19, Dr. Sani Aliyu, had on Thursday announced the reopening of sports without fans under the close supervision of the Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development and the National Agency for Disease Control.Dare said: “We are happy that our athletes can now return to action and do what they know how best to do and our youths can return to the NYSC orientation camps.“The last few months have been very tough for our athletes as well as the ministry.”He said the ministry would ensure full compliance with all necessary protocols and tests before giving approval for resumption of sporting activities, including football matches. Dare added that approval must be sought before any game was played, while all protocols must be put in place and guidelines obeyed as directed by PTF and NCDC.“The Ministry has set up a COVID-19 monitoring and approval team for every sport engagement and event,” he added.The minister assured that all steps for the resumption of the Nigerian domestic league were being taken and warned that the league would not resume until basic conditions were met.He said: “The domestic league will not commence until the regulations and controls in the aspect of financial and licensing control are put in place.“The NFF must put clubs on notice and enforce these regulations and controls as stipulated, otherwise the Nigerian Professional and Amateur Leagues would not be approved for resumption.” The minister had earlier directed the NFF to communicate with the clubs that the needed to comply fully with financial controls and regulation as stipulated in the rule book before a date can be fixed for the resumption of the league.Tags: COVID-19COVID-19 ProtocolsMinister Sunday DareSports Reopeninglast_img read more